Levels Beyond has released a new report on online video consumption and the results shouldn’t surprise anyone familiar with the value of online video marketing:
- 59% of consumers say they are likely to watch videos when visiting a company website
- 40% of consumers would prefer to watch a video on a website than read text
- 61% of consumers are more likely to watch a video if their social media friends share it with them
- 67% of consumers are interested in How-To, Tutorial, and Instructional Videos
- 45% of consumers are more likely to share videos from brands
- 71% of US adults say that watching a video about a company leaves them with a positive impression of the company.
- 73% of US adults are more likely to make a purchase after watching a video about a product or service.
- 58% of US adults say companies with a video on their website are more trustworthy than companies without videos on their website.